Google Chrome is a freeware internet browser developed by Google Inc. and it is one of the more popular browsers. It is most preferred because of the many reasons that one has from their own experiences of using Chrome. A Review of Google Chrome as an internet browser will mostly have the users saying it is satisfactory. Google Chrome is an internet browser that performs and it is also like a tool that designers have found great use of. How would that be possible is that is because of Google Chrome Add-ons from extensions to applications that you can install to the chrome browser. They basically will function within the Google Chrome browsers and google chrome apps function like desktop applications.
In a review of Google Chrome as an internet browser, it is simply a very resourceful internet browser. Its other rival internet browsers would include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari. These other browsers are also used still although they might not have the same functions as Google Chrome. For instance, on mobile, Opera and Safari are preferred in Android and iOS devices respectively for their functionality. For now, I think in a review of Google Chrome as an internet browser, it is the fastest internet browser available.
Read More: How to Use Google Chrome Security Settings
Reasons to Choose Google Chrome in a Review of Google Chrome as an Internet Browser:
- It is arguably one of the fastest internet browsers: You can easily open several tabs while browsing on the internet with the Google Chrome. This will not really slow you down considering that the internet speed most use is 128 kbps nowadays. The plugins in the Google Chrome will also isolate slower loading sites to make sure the other tabs do not get affected. Websites employing the use of Java might take a longer time to load depending on browser speed.
- The Google Chrome browser rarely crashes: Every opened tab on the Google Chrome browser will run on its own environment. Thus, a faulty opened tab won’t affect the browser and make it crash and needs to be restarted. This happens a lot when I am using the Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and always having to reload them on my PC. The other good thing is that if a plugin is unresponsive on the Google Chrome browser, the Stop plugin sign will appear. You just have to click on ‘Stop’ and that will kill the unresponsive plugin which definitely keeps it from crashing.
- Searching is so much easier in Google Chrome: The address bar in Google Chrome is known as the omnibar and you can directly search from it. This will actually save you a lot of time as you do not have to type in the web URL of internet search engines. The popular internet search engines are Bing, Yahoo, Google and you can make any of them your Default Search Engine. For that go to Settings, then the Search Section and pick between three already given options. To add more Search Engine like Ask.com, click on ‘Manage search engines…’ button and then Add a new search engine. Then, click on Make default button and thus you are done with making Ask.com or another site your default search engine.
- You have more control over opened Tabs and Windows: If you got have got favorite websites that you know you would definitely load, google chrome is the best. You can now pin down those Tabs as you would do of favorite applications to your Taskbar in your PC. Just go to the header of the particular opened tab and right click on it and click on ‘Pin Tab’. Thus, your favorite sites will load automatically when you run the Google Chrome browser on your PC. You can also open several windows of the Google Chrome browsers if you are using too many tabs. You can also drag Tabs from one open window to another simply by holding the header of the Tab down and dragging it across.
- Your New Tab will be your Memo-board: The Google Chrome will record all the frequently visited websites that you use. Using that record, it will display thumbnail views of your eight most visited websites in the New Tab. So hence the New Tab in the Chrome browser will definitely function as a memo-board for your frequently visited websites. It also will display the Search function within the Google Chrome browser. From there you can activate the Google Voice Search Function and you can search with Voice Commands on Google.